Femap 101 Training
The Femap 101 training course provides a comprehensive overview of Simcenter FEMAP. This is inclusive of user interface basics, simulation functionality and an array of tips and tricks that will help the user maximize their finite element analysis (FEA) performance and output.
Enabling participants with the knowledge to understand and utilize Femap in various environments to overcome real-world design problems, this training is suitable for engineers and analysts who are beginners or intermediate users of Femap.
Practical, instructor-led training
Available on request
Beginner to intermediate
This training introduces workflows, tools and concepts within Femap that are used to generate finite element models and produce results that are repeatable and reportable. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to perform the following operations in Femap:
- Effectively navigate the user interface, entity display and view manipulation
- Create, import and modify 2D and 3D geometry
- Create and edit meshes for beams, surfaces and solids
- Create, change and manage loads as well as constraints on a model
- Prepare and submit a finite element model for analysis
- Use post-processing operations to review analysis results
- FEA assembly modeling
Who should attend?
Femap 101 is intended for designers, engineers and analysts who are interested in performing finite element analysis on single parts and/or more complex multi-part assemblies.
19 to 21 May 2021
Register your interest!
For more information regarding this training, please get in touch via email email@example.com or give us a call at 086 199 5064.
Visit the Ultimate Partner Training Calendar to find out more about other training courses.