5 tips to get started with dynamic modal analysis in FEA
Live Webinar | 8 July | 11:00am - 12:00pm SAST
Looking to move from static to dynamic analysis?
Join Team Ultimate to explore the basics every FEA engineer should know about dynamic modes, natural frequencies and modal analysis.
- Introduction: Mode shapes, natural frequencies & what they represent
- Mass vs. loads in dynamics
- Importance of consistent units
- Torsional modes in beam element models
- Shifting natural frequencies
- Using modal analysis to identify model errors
Who should attend?
- Design engineers seeking to better understand the capabilities of FEA.
- Engineering managers overseeing FEA processes.
Application EngineerUltimate Partner
FEA SpecialistAdvanced Structural Mechanics